Productivity and Profitability
by Lean Six Sigma Methodology
The Theory of Constraints
Solutions & Services
- one day awareness program (onsite/ offsite)
- five days program (onsite/ offsite)
- implementation of lean six sigma
- customised program
- certification (green & black belt)
Detroit looks at a system and identifies possible constraints in its whole structure.
This guarantees the effectiveness of the measures taken.
A minute look at the flow of added value along the entire supply chain facilitates effective process improvement.
- Reducing constraints.
- Eliminating unnecessary waste and reducing of process variability.
- Organizational development and instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Comprehensive implementation of Lean Management, the Theory of Constraints and Six Sigma, including the implementation of continuous improvement structure, and the certification of client staff for the Lean and Six Sigma Black and Green Belts.
- Comprehensive consulting in the area of manufacturing and Service Company restructuring
- Transformation of the procurement function.
- Organisational structure optimisation